Monday 15 February 2010

New clip and i am pretty darn confident

Today ( Monday) I got abit of Steve's advice on what I could do for the 3d camera.

I was having all sorts of problems controlling the camera aim, till steve suggested i should have the camera and the aim on two seperate motion paths, which cleared the problem up greatly.

Sogar i have done a pretty good test which isn't oerfect but getting there, the speed of the camera steve suggested i create 2 objects in the scene parented to either side of the camera, tugging it in such a way as to slow it down, giving me more control of camera speed.
Unfortunately because of my "4 cameras" parented on the same spot we had to create a new cam, but for some reason i wasnt able to see if this might have worked. Ah well I was just pleased I finally figured out this problem i had parenting the camera to the aim. Next i need to animate the matresses, going in on tuesday we will take a look and see what should be fixed, aswell as decide on a Final colour palette we are going with for the room.

I am pretty confident we will finish this with time to spare.

(message to team blog)
Have been working on this most of monday night and it is finally coming together.

It's still a little too quick but that I am confident is easily fixed.

If everyone is happy with how it looks I will crac kon with animating the matresses.

I was mostly worried i wasn't getting enough of the other props in the scene enough screen time.

Problem is the room i pretty small and the camera is as far away from the bed as possible without clipping through the brick wall.

So its something to consider is how big the room is to accomodate for the camera. But anyway its fine, camera movement is pretty smooth so Id say this is the closest i have got to what we had in mind for the scene.

See everyone tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment